Sandra’s Brazilian Cheese Bread
- 400 grams of tapioca flour
- 200 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of milk (warm)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour warmed milk over tapioca and mix.
- Mix in all other ingredients leaving Parmesan cheese for last.
- Round quarter size balls of the mixture onto a baking sheet. Make sure to place foil on the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the tops are lightly browned, this usually takes 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Chef’s Name: Sandra Martins
Family: Nicole and Alex
Community: Park Village
Hobbies/Interests: Yoga, singing, and dancing
Favorite Local Activity: Hanging out at Del Mar dog beach
About the Recipe: People invite me to parties so they can eat my cheese bread. It’s delicious.
About the Chef: I am originally from Brazil, but I have lived in America for much longer. I lived in New York the first couple of years I was in America. After living in New York, I moved to San Diego. I love living in San Diego!
Submit a recipe at www.92129Magazine.com and Win a $25 Restaurant Gift Certificate!